Friday, February 5, 2010

Stella's 18 months Today!

Stella just passed her 18 month mark which has really flown by! Now some of you may not be able to believe this, but she seems to be even more independent, passionate and fearless than any of my other kids at 18months old. ( I guess at this point they just kind of feed off of each other.) Oh ya, and the boys taught her what and how a "headbutt" works, so now bruises are a constant accessory.

She is a joy, with her cute dimples and those pink rimmed glasses, it feels like our home has constant sunshine, (even in this dark cloudy winter we're having).

And Nursery.......... HERE WE COME!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my WORD!!! Kirsten your kids are so beautiful and I miss them and of course you and Joe so much! It looked like Joey was the best Umpa Lumpa and I cannot believe Stella is in nursery, time really has flown! I love you so much and hope you're all doing really well!
    Sweet Karoline

    ReplyDelete