Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More cub scout events, and a new addition to the wig box.... Joe was "Jimmy Rip" and hosted the pack's 2010 Pinewood Derby! Joey didn't fare especially well on the races, but he won People's Choice which was all he seemed to care about anyway!


This was a cake I did for my cousin-in-laws parents anniversary. We miss having Jeff and Kristina up here!


Audrey's Baptism, August 15th, 2010. What a special day for her and our family! Audrey amazes me. This little girl has incredible faith. She get's up every morning and on her own, reads her scriptures first thing. She is beautiful in and out!


Easter morning 2010, after the hunt. Stella with her cousin Maddy.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for publishing your photos and comments on the McNames Year 2011! I enjoyed every one! This is the first day I've felt I was steering my day, since October 25th when I sold the Lynnwood house! I hope to talk to you soon, am waiting to see Townes either online or via the mails! What a beautiful family you are!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete