Friday, June 13, 2014

Karli's Wedding

This couple is gorgeous! 
(Seriously made for each other in every way.)
This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my sisters ever!


Loved her colors!
The organic vintage feel in every single detail is very Karli. On top of that we had a few themes going through out the reception paying homage to them as a couple. Jordan is a writer, hence all of the type-writers and vintage books.



A good friend of mine up here in Snoqualmie lent me this awesome type-writer so that I could make this idea for the guest book really happen. It was perfect... thank you Brandon Beach! Actually a lot of these vintage pieces of furniture were his originally. 




Kristina and I had way too much fun with all of the chalkboard art at the reception.

Gifts and cards.
This was an amazing band called St. Boheme that transported us to a French countryside.

Sweetest Father/ Daughter dance to the Avett Brothers, "Life".


His and Hers Record player stations, where guests could listen to the bride and grooms favorite LPs.



There was a collection of vintage clocks spread out all over the reception.








The collection of cakes was a huge hit! It was hard to pick a favorite. Me, Kim and Tina didn't sleep for three days straight, but it was worth it. So thankful for all my aunts who let me completely take over their kitchens in order to do all that baking.




Best party we ever put on.... little did we know Karoline would be only 7 months be hind her!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment