Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School

The summer flew by, and on Tuesday we started a new school year. Joey is now in 4th grade, and Audrey is in 2nd. Although I am a little heavy hearted to have them away so much of the day, they are very excited to embark upon another year at Lynnwood Elementry. It is however, beneficial for me to be able to give Quinn some much needed one-on-one attention.

What brilliantly clever and studious, yet fashionable, children these two seem! I wonder who their their mother is..... she must have it ALL together!!!
I wonder why they were almost late on the first day then?!?!?

Quinn wanted to be apart of the experience, of course. He has his own back pack.
If you look really carefully, you can see that; "Mom you're embarrassing me", eye roll happening here in Joey's new "upperclassmen" classroom. As, always though...... a really good sport!
Audrey, on the other hand still likes all the attention! Amazingly enough, her teacher, Miss Gough, recognized Joe as soon as we stepped in the door. They went to 7th grade together. What a small world. (Or I guess just a small Lynnwood, Wa.)

3 comments:

  1. Pam's in the last picture. It's great they are in the same class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Kirsten they look so grown up! Joey looks like he could be in middle school and Audrey is so beautiful. Quinn I love it he is such a funny kid I love his little back pack! I can't believe they're already back in school it goes by so fast. Love and miss you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen it's Julie Hartup!! I told you I'd leave my e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog. my e-mail is julie.hartup@gmail.com so just send me a e-mail with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete