Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More Preschool....... Good Times!

Here are some projects Stella and I have been doing in Preschool. Most of them I found on legit preschool websites and blogs. I wish I had time to give credit for the ideas and put in links, but you can see by the frequency or should I say infrequency of my posts that time is one thing I don't have. We modified several of these ideas too. 

Daily Weather- Teller:


Melted Crayon Sun Catcher:

Confetti Rainy Window:

Rain Stick:

She randomly hammered about 30 nails into this packaging tube, poured in some popcorn kernels and then decorated the outside with felt, feathers foam and glitter. It sounds awesome when you turn it over!


Rainbow Collection Collage

First we went on a "Rainbow Treasure Hunt" to collect things for our collage. I tried to be really open minded about letting her attach anything she wanted, and only gave her size and color boundaries. The stuff she found was hilarious! (Everything from ear plugs to Barbie shoes.)  



Salt Dough Hand and Foot Imprints

I made this simple recipe so that Stella could make this Salt Dough all by herself, 
and learn how to follow a recipe/ directions.  Salt Dough is great for all kinds of projects!




After she put her hand and foot prints in the dough I made two holes in each, we baked and then she painted  them. I added a glossy coat to seal it and some ribbon through the holes to hang them on the wall. Finished product was so cute! There was extra dough, so I let Stella make her own idea for a sculpture, she pulled out a bunch of plastic beads and 'went to town.'

Raspberry Cupcakes

We did a '5 senses' unit and this was our 'taste' project. She was so proud!






No comments:

Post a Comment